slider slider slider

ST. ALBERT'S COLLEGE, RANCHI

As early as 1907 six candidates for the priesthood, hailing from Chotanagpur, were studying philosophy at Kandy Seminary, Sri Lanka. To assure a better training, more adapted to local conditions and requirements, a philosophy course was started at Ranchi Apostolic School in 1911 with six students on its rolls. Under the name of St. Albert's a Major Seminary was inaugurated at Bankuli, some sixteen miles south-west of Ranchi, in January 1914. In 1916 it was transferred to its present location.

Read More

Notices

Our Team

Picture Gallery

Facilities We Provide